Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a court hearing tomorrow in which I will ask for temporary…

I have a court hearing...
I have a court hearing tomorrow in which I will ask for temporary full custody of my daughter after her mother, my ex, did not protect her from sexual abuse by my ex's boyfriend. My ex's attorney gave me a reply to my filing that is full of made-up quotes and false accusations, suggesting that I coached my daughter. Do I need to verbally state that each is untrue or can I submit a document detailing what is not true and allow my oral argument to focus on the core issues?
11/5/2014
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and thank you for requesting I provide you information in this regard
I suggest, that you can certainly write out your objections to the statements so that you have it all in order - but you will need to verbally present them in court at the hearing.
In other words, this is their defense and you can call her as a witness and question her about her responses and show how they are not true
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law