Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 16 years experience
19958803

A woman I have been having relations with has just informed

A woman I have been having sexual relations with has just informed me she is pregnant. I am sure she has been seeing other men as well. I was wondering is there a way to find out who the father was before the child is born?
Hello and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
I was wondering is there a way to find out who the father was before the child is born?

Yes, if the expectant mother undergoes an amniocentesis, where the doctor uses a long needle to withdraw some of the amniotic fluid, then it can be DNA tested The results would have the same 99% accuracy for determining paternity.
.
.
Thanks