Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I filed for divorce last April 2013 and just recently got

Customer Question

I filed for divorce last April 2013 and just recently got rejected because I did not have my middle initial written on the summons served to my wife and also just realized that I had incorrectly typewritten her name. I was told by the clerk that I might have to correct this by doing an amendment. I did my research and from doing so, I am to complete an FL-100 again. I don't know if this is sufficient or is there anything I need to do to correct this matter? Thank you!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.
Hello

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

You can do an amended form. But if the name is ***** ***** it is just as easy to supply the court with a new one.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The FL-100 is sufficient? Will she have to be served all over again since her name is ***** ***** the summons she was initially served with?

Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

Hello

Yes, that is correct. She needs to be served again with all the documents. And the FL-100 is sufficient.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

Hello

You are welcome

I hope you will change your rating of this service.

Thank you