How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118789
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Florida divorce judgment - Riches to rags - ex managed to lie,

This answer was rated:

Florida divorce judgment - Riches to rags - ex managed to lie, cheat and steal literally everything. Not enough room to list the collusion, corruption and unlawful Order(s). Simply, I want to find a way to be restored rights, due process, equity.
Every legal option has been exhausted/unsuccessful except for what I do not know about VOIDING this judgment. Keeping it simple, what are common reasons divorce judgments are deemed as void in terms of judicial errors, what laws would show a lacking of jurisdiction to enter the judgment? Anything of insight helps. Thank you.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid, if you said you have exhausted your legal process including your appeals, I do not know what you would be seeking from us, since once legal appeals process is exhausted there are no other avenues to continue to seek to vacate the judgment as the supreme court and appeals courts have already reviewed the matter and have refused to do so.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Void judgments (found in the legal research) are judgments that are never valid - nullity.


Challenge on subject matter jurisdiction, and ANY other possible way to void the judgment is what I am seeking. However, again, exhausting trial and appeal remedies cannot validate a judgment that is deemed void so I don't understand the answer specific to actual "exhaustion" of "all" remedies. If a judgment that is found to be "void", regardless of how much time has passed (1, 5, 10, 40 years), how is it made "valid" if a void is a void is a void, nullity, having no effect?

Thank you for your response.

Correct, but the time the judgment was issued it appears to be valid and it was held valid by the court of appeals and supreme court as you said you have exhausted your appeals. If the courts held it valid, then it is still valid and at the time it was issued you had no different ruling on your disability case which was a completely different case from your divorce.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the VOID issues were not plead on appeal and, still, how do you un-void a nullity in fact despite legally-defective rulings by ANY court? By the way, I do appreciate your time. I am genuinely stuck on the facts of the law when it comes to a void is a void is a void. Never valid. Are you saying that an invalid judgment, literally, legally, statutes, all rules, etc... can be UNVOIDED by any court of law? When does accountability kick in? Is a WRIT Certiori or any Writ an option? Florida supreme court has never reviewed this case.

Thank you for your response.

The issues leading to the void judgment that were not ruled on or raised on appeal, if they were known and existed at the time of your appeals could be deemed waived. Before you can get them reviewed, you need to have your local attorney review your case file, because we cannot review those here and if we tell you to file your appeal or a writ to the supreme court and the issues were not sufficient, then you would be out considerable money for the filing and that would not be fair to you.

If you are saying that your issues voiding your judgment were not raised, then your local attorney has to review them first to make sure they were not waived on your other appeal. To not have your local attorney review them would be a grave disservice to you here.

If the attorney finds the issues you claim to void the judgment to be sufficient, he could seek to file a motion to vacate the judgment in the court that rendered the judgment and if they refuse to do so then he can proceed to appeal that issue only.
Law Educator, Esq. and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you