How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16720
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As a non-custodial parent that pays child support (in NJ),

This answer was rated:

As a non-custodial parent that pays child support (in NJ), am I required to pay or contribute to my child's car insurance?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

Not unless such contribution is specifically ordered by the court.

I wish you the best of luck!
Alex J. Esq. and 5 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you