How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 29973
Experience:  Attorney with experience in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you revoke a bed and board divorce in NJ? Can you do

This answer was rated:

How do you revoke a bed and board divorce in NJ? Can you do it by stipulation or by filing a motion to dismiss?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

If both spouses agree that they do not wish to divorce, they can file a Joint Motion to Dismiss, letting the judge know that they have decided to preserve the marriage. Both spouses would have to sign it.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.
Lucy, Esq. and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions