How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16623
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

florida - I have to appear in court for motion to withdraw

This answer was rated:

florida - I have to appear in court for motion to withdraw counsel tomorrow. I have no one to watch my 20 month old baby. Am I permitted to appear in the court with my son?
Hello. My name isXXXXX am a Florida licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.

Is this your attorney that has filed motion to withdraw and are you going to object to the withdrawal?

Please provide me with more details?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not going to reject and I am signing the withdrawal form. Unfortunately, I do not have a notary on the form. I can scan and send this to the law firm tonight.


court is scheduled for tomorow morning


Thank you for your follow up.

You can absolutely take your child to court with you to attend this hearing, but generally the court does not require the presence of the client, when an attorney wants to withdraw from the representation.

I wish you the best of luck!
Alex J. Esq. and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions