How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9337
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you retire from the military (20+ yrs) and are currently

This answer was rated:

If you retire from the military (20+ yrs) and are currently paying child support based on active duty pay, in California, are you able to petition the court for a reduction in child support based on the significant decrease in pay?
The answer is Yes, that is exactly the type of changed circumstances that would support a motion to reduce child support.

You can get a free consultation from some of the child support attorneys listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.
N Cal Attorney and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for the Excellent rating, and thank you very much for the bonus!

Related Family Law Questions