How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyCBradford Your Own Question
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 643
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AttyCBradford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was married for 24 years . Married in California (7/7/1975),

This answer was rated:

I was married for 24 years . Married in California (7/7/1975), husband was a member of the teamsters union only while he worked in California for about 15 years, about 13 years while we were married. We were divorced in 2000. He now lives in Minnesota, and I live in Arizona. He is drawing money from teamsters union pension and has told me I get nothing. Is that the way you see it.

AttyCBradford :

Whether or not you are entitled to a portion of his pension would have been dictated in the terms of your divorce. You need to pull a copy of your final divorce decree and see if you were awarded a portion of his pension

AttyCBradford and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you