How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 116817
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get the orders from the archives as well as the money

This answer was rated:

How can I get the orders from the archives as well as the money from the state that I never received it should be very close to $60,000?
Thank you for your question, I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

To get the records of the child support order you have to make a request to the clerk of the court where the order was
Issued and they would go and pull the records from the archives, Once you have those records you would file a written demand to the state child support enforcement agency who was collecting and seek the money. If they do not turn it o, then you have to file suit in court to recover the money from both the state and the paying parent or his estate and seek your payment due you.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.
Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.
Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

would not I need a lawyer for these processes?

Thank you for your reply.

You really do not need an attorney to obtain the records from the clerks archives or to file your claim with child support enforcement. You would need the attorney if you have problems collecting from child support enforcement, then you have to file a lawsuit in court and that is when you need an attorney, but not before that.
Law Educator, Esq. and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you