Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

husband has filed for divorce need to ans summons i want to

husband has filed for divorce need to ans summons i want to do it myself to save until i need lawyer we are working on settlement in fla can i write my own response
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

Thank you for your question. I am a Florida licensed attorney. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Yes – you can write your own response. If you would like, I can provide you with a sample form. But first please tell me:
1. Do you agree or disagree with the information on the petition filed by your husband?
2. Do you have children with your husband?

Thank you very much for the "excellent service" rating and the bonus!

To directly route a future question to me you can use this link ::
http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-fivestarlaw/
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

do i have to pay everytime i ask aquestion i was asking about responding to summons myself

If you obtain the subscription plan, you can ask unlimited questions at no additional charge.

So that I can locate the proper form, please tell me:

Thanks!