How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyCBradford Your Own Question
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 643
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AttyCBradford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Both parties are Pro Se in divorce case with kids. I need to

This answer was rated:

Both parties are Pro Se in divorce case with kids. I need to respond to request for production and inspection of documents, however, the other parties is requesting documentation that he equally has access to by email and text msg correspondences between that we both have.

What phrase do I use to state my objection?

AttyCBradford :

If the other party is requesting information that is equally available to him, then you would OBJECT on the ground that the documents are equally available to the other party and therefore do not need to be produced

AttyCBradford :

the exact language would be: "OBJECTION: Propounding party is seeking documents that are equally available to propounding party." Further, you could object that is is unduly burdensome as they documents are available to the other party as well

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.



thank you

AttyCBradford and 8 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

On the other question that were helping with, I was still needing any answer but the system doesn't allow me to type in the chat screen so that I can clarify that I still need that question answered. Not sure what to do...

sure which questions?