Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

How can I obtain a copy of the parenting plan filed with the

court during my divorce? I...
How can I obtain a copy of the parenting plan filed with the court during my divorce? I cannot locate my copy and cannot find the resources online. Divorce was granted in Arapahoe County, Colorado in 2004.
8/4/2013
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

While your parenting plan would not be available online for privacy purposes, you should be able to obtain a copy of your parenting plan from the family court where the parenting plan was filed, approved and ordered by the judge, but you would have to visit the office of the clerk of court in person to request such the copy of parental plan from your court case file.

I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks! I hope it all works out for the best.

Dear XXXXX,

I wish you the best of luck.

Please click on the "Excellent Service" feedback, so I can receive credit for my answer.

Bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, but are not required.

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law