How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 116753
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to dependancy court with my lawyer Friday. To have a

This answer was rated:

I went to dependancy court with my lawyer Friday. To have a review of what is called a review hearing. Basically what progress with my Sons are being achieved while they are in Foster Care. Note: The children were removed from my wife due to severe isolation and educational neglect. Any way the Majestrate 2 months ago ordered Family Therapy,due to alienation and my children not wanting to see me or any of the families except their Mother.
Anyway at this court review hearing, the Majestrate recieved Diagnostic accesments from a psycatrist at one of the agencys that is helping out my wifes mental conditions. The assements were of my two Sons and my to be X-Wife. In the assesments it states from all three that I am a very abussive father who beat yelled and hurt my family over many and many years. So the Psyciatrist recommended that the Majestrate reconsider ordered Family Therapy and that the only Therapy that should begin is with the two children and the Mother and leave the Father out.
This is very unfair due to that the children have been brain washed over two years that I have not seen them, due to a protection order based of false allegations that I could not prove I had not done.
So the majestrate is giving all parties involved to give written objections to the Court recieving these documents. If we do not object to any of these documents/assesments it will be entered into court as evidance as exhibits.
The question here is should there be objections? and how do you write your objections, and what should be in your objections. I do have a lawyer and I will discuss this problem Monday, but I want some knowledge.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Your objections should indeed be filed with the court and in your objections your attorney should stress the fact that what has led to this problem is the alienation that the mother has caused the issue. Your attorney should indeed be arguing this and also should ask the court to appoint an independent therapist for a second opinion.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thankyou for your reply, This was my thoughts also, but the problem is even if they do see another therapists, that therapist will hear the same degraging talk about their Father. We do have a Therapist that seen and was witnessing the alignation back in 2011.She had about 20 visits with them before my wife moved on to another. Would this be a good idea to supeno her to reveal her information about the alignation to the court.

Also if the Therapist who now is recommending no family therapy for me with the children based on her belief that there was a bad Father. Does this report get used in Divorce court to even crucify me further. Also the children are not in her custody at present.

Thank you for your response.

Yes, if you have a therapist on your side in this matter who witnessed the problems and is willing to testify in your favor, you should absolutely be calling that therapist as a witness.

Additionally, the fact that she is no longer with the children because they were taken from her, this is AGAINST her and in your favor as well. Of course, this crazy therapist blaming you because the mother lost her children would have her report introduced in court and it is up to you to present your own therapist and witnesses to show that mom lost her children because she is an unfit mother all on her own and you have nothing to do with it.
Law Educator, Esq. and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions