How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a final court order for visitation rights for a son.

This answer was rated:

I have a final court order for visitation rights for a son. this order is signed by a judge and we are supposed to get my son tomorrow, july 4th from 9am til 9pm. the mom is telling me no, we annoy have him. what can I do or what should i tell her?
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*


Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Consider requesting a police assist. You can contact your local police station and explain that you have a visitation order and you are concerned that the mother will disrupt the peace or the situation could escalate into violence when you try to take your son.

I would be glad to respond to any follow-up questions that you may have.
Ellen and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you