How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118738
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

due my Daughter and there claim that the children were abuse

Customer Question

due my Daughter and there claim that the children were abuse they removed the kidsHell My name is XXXXX XXXXX my question is the CPS services placed our grandchildren here with us on April 2012 recently on May 19 they came removed the kids sighting child abuse of the kids .along with fact that the mother did want the children here nolonger. this is killing me i want my grandchildren out of the system .. they are now in foster care .. when i ask the legal worker what did they mean i abused my grandchildren she refused to tell me anything. i need help i dont have enough money to afford a Attorney .However i want my Grandchhildren out of foster care ..This is the third case My daughter has had with CPS .. please help me!!!!!!!!!!!
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

CPS is one of the most negligent, incompetent and abusive agencies you will ever deal with. Their social workers lie to the courts and fabricate evidence to achieve the warped goals they personally want to see and it has nothing to do with the best interests of the children.

I understand you do not have money for an attorney, that is what CPS counts on when the abuse the rights of parents and caretakers of children. You need to get to legal aid, since abuse was involved and you have the right to seek to clear yourself from these claims of abuse. If you cannot do so, then call the state bar and ask for the pro bono attorneys in your area as there are some that actually take cases against CPS for free because of all of the abuse they commit against people.

If you cannot find a free or low cost attorney, then you are going to have to file your own motion with the court to regain custody and in the motion you need to explain how there is a lack of any evidence the children were abused in your care and present witnesses in the court to show that CPS is making up the claims against you in this matter.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your wonderful rating. I am afraid that we did not put you or your daughter in the situation you are in and while you may want a miracle, all we can tell you is what the law provides and we have told you what the legal remedies are for your situation. I am sorry that you do not want to avail yourself of your legal remedies, but all we can do is provide information on what those remedies are, we cannot make you take them and we do not write them or make them up for people.

We wish you the best and if you had additional questions we are more than happy to answer them, but you asked no follow up questions so we have no way to know what more you may have wanted.

Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you were rude. I clearly understand you did not put me in this situation. Howevery there was no need to be .mean

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
I humbly apologize to you, but in no way did I intend to offend you nor were my comments rude or intended to be rude. They were words typed on a page without any intent of any kind other than to provide you the information you were seeking.

You made negative connotations about the service without any effort or intent to respond and ask for follow up information or explain what more you wanted, as instructed in your first reply. We never posted anything with any intent to be mean in and there was certainly nothing in the first response to your question and providing you information that was even remotely rude and I am sorry if you interpreted the response and information provided as rude, it was never, ever intended as such.

Again, please accept my humble apology if the legal information provided came off that way, as legal information does tend to be pretty cold and unfeeling because the laws are just what they are.

We would appreciate you reconsidering and giving us another chance and actually provide you additional information in response to your specific questions you may have wanted answered.