How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do I go about getting no overnights.. does he need his

This answer was rated:

how do I go about getting no overnights.. does he need his own bed but not a room


Thank you for your follow-up. You would need to go to court and file a petition for modification of custody where you can request that this addendum be added to conditions. Your son is entitled to his own sleeping space but not his own room.

Thank you and please do not forget to positively rate this and your prior posts as otherwise I do not obtain credit for my work. Thank you!

Dimitry K., Esq. and 5 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you