originallawyer
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  9+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.
74576488

OK BRIEFLY, I WANTED TO TIP YOU, BUT PLEASE SPELL OUT AS BEST

OK BRIEFLY, I WANTED TO TIP YOU, BUT PLEASE SPELL OUT AS BEST YOU CAN WHAT EXACTLY HER ATTORNEY SHOULD HAVE DONE TO BEST EXPIDITE THE DIVORCE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE IF SHE WAS TOLD THAT WAS OUR WISHES, CAUSE I BELIEVE SHE SHOULD MADE A REQUEST FOR LEAVE OF THE ORIGINAL COURT TO HEAR THE DIVORCE SINCE IT HELD THE ORIGINAL ORDER , DESPITE US NOW LIVING IN A DIFFERENT COUNTY, BECAUSE MY WIFE BELIEVES HER ATTORNEY ACTED IN BOTH OUR BEST INTERESTS BASED ON WHAT HER ATTORNEY IS TELLING HER, AND I DISAGREE TOTALLY, ???
Her attorney should have gone back to the original county and either asked leave, or requested that the case be transferred to the new county. That would have been the quickest way to go about this.