How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118253
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi really sorry it took so long to get back here and rate you,

This answer was rated:

Hi really sorry it took so long to get back here and rate you, but I have a few more questions about this matter if I may ask
Thank you for you new question. Can you please let us know what they are so we can help you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok first i need to know what this means exactly, in the decree of dissolution of marriage it states, "Both parties may make at any time a written and signed Application to the court asking that this Decree be set aside and held for naught, and upon proper proof to the court the decree will be set aside and vacated"

Thank you for your response.

That means that if any time during the process decide they want to terminate the process they must make a joint application to the court to set the decree aside. BOTH parties must agree to set the decree aside, only one party cannot do so.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you