How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11772
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just asked you a question concerning my sixteen year old

Customer Question

I just asked you a question concerning my sixteen year old daughter and four month old granddaughter who live with me As i stated cps is investigating the paternal grandparents and cps gave me paperwork stating pending this investigation they must live with me. My daughter turns seventeen shortly and wants to live with my sister against my wishes. We were visiting my sister and my daughter refused to leave the police said she could stay once she turned seventeen but you said eighteen.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your follow-up. To make it easier, I will respond to this question in your original posting. Kindly do not open up new questions unless you have positively rated my previous answers and are satisfied with my responses. Hold on, please.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I felt you answered my question well.

Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 4 years ago.

I do appreciate that. If that is the case then kindly do not forget to positively rate my responses so I may be compensated for assisting you. I am also in the process of drafting my follow-up response to this new question.