How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Erin M. JD Your Own Question
Erin M. JD
Erin M. JD, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 137
Experience:  Practice Family Law in Texas
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Erin M. JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

when an emergency motion is asked for EG 3rd extension for

This answer was rated:

when an emergency motion is asked for EG 3rd extension for discovery. are counsel (3rd EM in 100 days.)allowed to add non emergent motions to be answered as well-at the same time?

Erin M. JD : Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to try and assist you. I have a few questions to get a better idea of your issue. Do you know why an emergency motion to extend discovery was filed? What motions are you wanting to file at the same time?has a hearing been set?

they have been trying to stall so that i fall behind in my spousal support 1200 and others\


I want to motion to terminate the nesting order now that my youngest son finsihed hight school and turns 18 one day befroe the tral june 23 trial june 24


reduce support has been asked since the begging and i could never get caught up I am now without contempt and I have paid the child appointed guardian who has been dismissed.


My ex has not prodiced her taxes affidavits,interoggatories nothing. I do not want to stall or put off the trial so i dont wont to put her in contempt but she must produce.

Erin M. JD and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
You may be able to file a motion to compel discovery if they have been trying to stall the production of the certain documents. This would allow you to have a hearing and request that the court make them produce the documents or other discovery answers within a certain period of time, and possibly award sanctions against the other party.
Erin M. JD and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you XXXXX SET FOR JUNE 24TH , ITS BEEN 3 years and i had 3 lawyers, she is on her 6th, REDUNDANT and stall to have me fall behind in support,all this is old. MY 3 years with just answer is all there but I need more.thanks anyway.Texas is not Illinois 3 governors in jail, etc.

I understand. I hope my answer helped you! Good luck in your endeavors!