How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33167
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a follow up question. I was falsely accused by by wife.

This answer was rated:

I have a follow up question. I was falsely accused by by wife. However she is convinces that I am lying. I would like to save my marriage if that is at all possible. I would like to take a polygraph test. Is this recommended.
Hello again, Greg.

While such test results are not typically admissible in court, if it might save your marriage, then I would take the test if you are willing to do so.

Make sure you look for a reliable expert to administer the test though as the outcome can depend on who is administering it.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!


Tina and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions