How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im looking for a sample pleading of a motion to set aside

Customer Question

I'm looking for a sample pleading of a motion to set aside order on a step parent adoption.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Seattle Scott replied 4 years ago.
That will be very hard to come by, since it is a rare request. There are not going to be any forms for this. I am just giving you information. I am not answering your question.