How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9411
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If my spouse forged my name on divorce paperwork in Japan,

This answer was rated:

If my spouse forged my name on divorce paperwork in Japan, can I fight it and get it overturned?
Are you in Japan now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I am in Japan
The answer is Yes, you can get an attorney to file a motion to vacate the decree based on the forged signature.

You can find attorneys listed by location at

Only a local attorney can assist you with this.

I hope this information is helpful.
N Cal Attorney and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for the Excellent rating, and thank you very much for the bonus!