How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16710
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex wife is threatening to have my taxes audited firing the

This answer was rated:

My ex wife is threatening to have my taxes audited firing the hearing where I am asking for a child support modification. Can I ask the judge to make her pay for an audit and pay for hers as well?
Thank you for accepting my answer and your very generous bonus. I really appreciate it!

If your ex-wife is asking the court to allow for her tax expert to audit your taxes, she would have to pay her own costs of such tax audit and you would generally have to pay any costs that are related to any financial or tax audits that you might request related to your ex-wife's financial situation.

I wish you the best of luck and GOD bless you and your child!
Alex J. Esq. and 7 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions