How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my sons children was dropped off in nc july 2012 and the aunt

Customer Question

my son's children was dropped off in nc july 2012 and the aunt with temp custody in ct never came back for them. i now have them enrolled in school with the help of my son. he is advocating for me to have full custody of them how do i do that?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
Are you saying that the aunt with temporary custody just dropped them off with you and abandoned them?
Where is the mother?
The father?
Would mother object to you having full custody?

Related Family Law Questions