Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I suspect there is negligence happing at the Assisted Living

I suspect there is negligence happing at the Assisted Living Residence where my husband is in and I can't seem to find a place to report it. The home is in Venice, FL.
THANKS
Hi

I am the Pro who will provide you information today on this issue.

I am sorry to hear of this situation for your husband.

Can you please tell me an example of what is taking place.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I know they have left go several people so they may be understaffed now. Yesterday when I went up to see him at 11:15AM he complained he had no breakfast and was thirsty. At least I had bought him some lunch. There also has been serious miscalculations in regarding to the diapers that I buy for him. They tell me he has only a few and again yesterday I checked and he had over a hundred.

Hi

Thank you. And I am sorry that he is not being cared for in the manner he deserves

I suggest you can click onto this link for the Complaint Form

And you can file that with the Division of Medical Quality Assurance as instructed on the form.

You also can use this link to make a phone call and see if you can get a more rapid response

I think I have answered your question. Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close the question and it will always be available for follow ups. A Rating will only close a CHAT and then convert it to a QA where you can always access it.

Thank You and good luck with everything

Hi

You also can use this link t
o make a phone call complaint and see if you get a more rapid response

Thank You and good luck with everything