How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11774
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has a hearing in Tyler, Texas child support case; I

Customer Question

My son has a hearing in Tyler, Texas child support case; I feel and fear that he is being railroaded due to the facts that he is not being heard. The child's mother's has told a lawyer lies to re-gain the child involved in order to keep her benefits. If what she has alleged was true then I would say nothing. My son has interviewed with AT&T, but if he is locked up this morning, he will not be able to get the job and work. He does have custody of his youngest son by another woman. What can I do at this point to help my son?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 4 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good morning. Has your son been paying child support as ordered by the court? If not, why? Is this the first hearing regarding the matter?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not satisfied with this answer. I feel that it is a lead-on in order to get more money.

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 4 years ago.
Patricia, I just asked a follow up question, so I can provide you with a more direct answer. You only pay once, when you are satisfied and rate my answer with 3, 4 or 5 faces. You can ask follow up questions as needed and not be charged. You only need to reply back to me and I would be glad to help. Please let me know if you want to proceed. Thank you.

Related Family Law Questions