How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 28319
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

mY wife and I are going through a divorce. We are currently

This answer was rated:

mY wife and I are going through a divorce. We are currently separated and I am living in overseas in the Philippines temporarily. I am from the state of Georgia and I need a referral for a good attorney in the State of Georgia to help defend my case!
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good morning. I certainly understand your situation and concern. Based upon your current location, you do certainly want an attorney representing your legal interest, to make sure you do not get taken advantage of. While the site does not allow us to give out specific attorney referrals, it is always best to start with the Bar Association Attorney Referral service, which I have provided you a link for, below.

In addition, you can cross reference and use and to find additional attorneys and read reviews on them as well. It is always important to not only find one that you can afford to retain but that you feel comfortable using.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
FamilyAnswer and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you