How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack R. Your Own Question
Jack R.
Jack R., Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6147
Experience:  OH/TX Mediator and Attorney dealing with Family, Child, and Divorce Law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jack R. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

court order misfollowed

This answer was rated:

if my kids father is not following the court order of visitation and I don't know where he is and his parole officer wont give out his info what do I do ? and he has kept my kids from me goin on 3 months . im the custodial parent and hes behind on child support


Thank you for choosing Just Answer



You can schedule a visit with the parole officer. Take a copy of the courts custody order with you. Violation of the custody order may be a parole violation. The parole officer will contact the father. If a violation he faces being taken back into custody.


If the above doesn't help, You will need to file a motion for contempt of Court with the court that granted the divorce decree. Your motion should include both the child support and visitation issue, At the same time you should subpoena the address records from the parole officer.


If you found this answer useful please ACCEPT my answer; press the appropriate quality of service button of 3 or greater. This is needed so I can get credit for my answer. If you have follow up questions please ask.


This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship.Information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information.



On the motion use the last known address for the father.

Jack R. and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you