How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 25387
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Reply to modification order of child support I want to add

Customer Question

Reply to modification order of child support
I want to add in my reply information such as header: petitioner failed to provide supporting documentation. a. petitioner did not provide pay stubs or tax returns.. etc.. header: petitioner has discrepancy in here I/E. a. Petitioner shows different incomes... etc..

question: am I correct that this is to be put into what is called a declaration? I started to write a declaration where it starts as "I (name) declare under penalty of perjury as follows: then I am putting the header in bold and then info below.

Is this correct? or is this not a declaration?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JA. I will do my best to answer your questions. DON’T FORGET, your deposit is not used to compensate me until you rate my service.

You really do not put any of that in your answer to the court. You would send the other party interrogatories and requests for production for those items.

There are standard forms to file your answer and for the interrogatories. Here are the forms and the information.

click on
Forms to Answer Papers You Were Served by Your Child's Other Parent (with a Request for Order) Asking to Set Up or Change a Child Support Order
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the information you provided does not explain how to provide written response to point out the problems with the motion.


I will need to know if this is a declaration or some other type of document and if I am doing it write.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  lwpat replied 4 years ago.
You don't point out problems in the motion in your answer. That is for the actual hearing or even for a deposition of the other party. In an answer you either admit what the other party has listed in their complaint or you deny it. Then you can do your discovery.

You will need to take the time to actually do the research at the site I have given you. All the information that you need is there. Once you have going through everything I will be happy to try and answer a specific question.