How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 37803
Experience:  Attorney with 16 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi I put m y daughter father on children support,on the court

This answer was rated:

Hi I put m y daughter father on children support,on the court day he shows one fake latter from his job,after 7 months I just found out he had liar from court,he never worked for the company that he had the latter,and I my daughter gevi me his business card from when his work at this moment I have the really address,and phone number,and I have one video hi post his job on facebook what he does that.What I need to do for chance the children support?please answer me
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
Is his actual job paying him a lot more than he claimed in court?
Were you awarded child support, just not very much?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

at the court he shows a latter the job paying him $400,00 drls a week,But I dont'n know,and the job his now I really don't know they dont'n give me that information and he have see he have a good job,and my children support is $117 dlrs

Ok. if you have proof that he is working somewhere else and may have falsified his income, you can contact the child support enforcement division and give them that information and see if they will help you file a "motion to modify support".
They can force him to come back to court and provide proof of income like paystubs and tax information to prove what income he is actually earning so that your support could be modified accordingly.






Please don't forget to rate my service "OK" or higher. It is only then that I receive credit for my work.


If you need further help, just reply to me via the “REPLY” button and I will be happy to continue.


I cannot enter into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. The information provided is not a substitute for a local attorney’s legal advice.

Barrister and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you