How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 29981
Experience:  Attorney with experience in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what is the legal term used to describe outside interference

This answer was rated:

what is the legal term used to describe outside interference by a third party who tries to pursue an illicit affair with a married husband or wife

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

The term that you're looking for is "alienation of affection." It has been abolished as a cause of action in most states, including Louisiana.

Please rate my service positively before signing out, as this is the only way that I get credit for the time I spend helping you. I hope that you are 100% satisfied - otherwise, please reply so we can continue the conversation. Good luck.
Lucy, Esq. and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you