How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Regarding a TAX Filing, Is my Employer going to get a refund

This answer was rated:

Regarding a TAX Filing, Is my Employer going to get a refund on the amount he paid taxes on my payroll?

Daniel Solutions :

Hello, Sometimes there may be a delay in receiving a reply from me as I work on creating the best solution to the question you have presented. The simple answer to your question is No. Payroll taxes must be withheld from an employee's paycheck. This is required by law. Employers must hand these withholdings over to various tax agencies

Daniel Solutions :

The employee portion of Social Security is reduced to 4.2% instead of 6.2%. This payroll tax holiday was legislated as part of the Tax Relief Act of 2010, which was then extended by HR 3765 and extended again by HR 3630. Starting 2013, the employee-portion of Social Security reverts back to the full 6.2%.

Daniel Solutions and 6 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions