How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyCBradford Your Own Question
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 643
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AttyCBradford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been divorce since 2003 my ex was in jail.I went to

This answer was rated:

I have been divorce since 2003 my ex was in jail.I went to court but now he wants me to pay him out of the house.We were on and off because he stayed in jail alot.He wasnt at court do i have to pay him out of the house now. I was granted everything what do i do

AttyCBradford :

You are already divorced correct? And 3 years later he is trying to come back and get property? If that is correct, then there is nothing to worry about as he has run out of time since you were not hiding the asset and he was aware of it.

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all your questions then please press accept and provide positive feedback, so I receive credit for my work. If not and you have additional questions please ask, and I will respond promptly. Please note: this is a PAID ANSWERING service, once your question has been answered, press accept. This conversation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship and is offered for informational purposes only. Lastly, sometimes it may take a moment to respond as I work with several customers at a time. Thank you and best of luck.

AttyCBradford and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you