Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 16 years experience
19958803

I need to file a my lawsuit in the Family court the serves

I need to file a my lawsuit in the Family court the serves Allen, Texas. What is the address and location of where I need to file my papers.
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
.
This would need to be filed in the Collin County District court where you are located.
.
I believe this is the address:.
.

219th District Court
Collin County Courthouse map
XXXXX, Suite 20132
McKinney, TX 75071

Phone: 972-548-4402 (McKinney)
(NNN) NNN-NNNNext. 4402 (Metro)
Fax: 972-548-4697 (District Clerk) *
.
.

.

.

Thanks.

.

Please don't forget to rate my service "OK" or higher. It is only then that I receive credit for my work.

.

If you need further help, just reply to me via the “REPLY” or “CONTINUE CONVERSATION” button and I will be happy to continue.

.

I cannot enter into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. The information provided is not a substitute for a local attorney’s legal advice.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can I file electronically?

Now that I don't know. Some courts have that capability, some don't. I would suggest calling them and asking if they have online filing services.
.
.

.

.

Thanks.

.

.

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks

You are very welcome.
.
All the best to you and yours.
.
.
Thanks
Barrrister