How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

ok had a bad spout no physical damge nor harm but want a divorce

Customer Question

ok had a bad spout no physical damge nor harm but want a divorce with jount custody but she is saying she will get a tpo on me for up to a year i dont see that really happing because of no physical abuse on either one of us need a lawyer
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
I have read your comments above and am not sure what your legal question is...
If you can post your legal question, I will try to help.