How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in texas my custody case was finalized in a union pacfic

This answer was rated:

I live in texas my custody case was finalized in a union pacfic railroad town of nebraska. My six year old son has been showing my 14yo son and my 11yo daughter how his dad and his girlfriends have sex kiss masterbate. He just started this out of the "blue" who will believe and help me? This isn't a revenage are a desperate plee is there anything my local D.A. Can file before my sons dad comes to pick him up and does even worse things to him. Are there any federal laws to help etc. The town is so bias he's president of this little town for the railroad. What do I do please help I'm so horrified for my son.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry to hear about this terrible situation.

Do you currently reside with this 6 year old child in Texas?

Did your 6 year old specifically stated that he was imitating this sexual behavior that he observed from his father and his father's girlfriend?

Does the father have court ordered visitation with this child and does the father take the child back to Nebraska for such visitation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the child resides in nebraska with the father and yes after mounting and grinding on my 14 old son and 11 old daughter and myself he said what me dad and kandi (gf ) does.

Dear CJ,

Thank you for your follow up.

Does the father have residential custody of the 6 year old that has been ordered by the Nebraska court?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


Dear CJ,

When is the father picking up the child to take him back?

What type of visitation do you have with the child?

Why was the residential custody awarded to the father and do you have joint legal custody of this child with the father?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

picking up tomorrow



Its a railroad small town and he is the president of the railroad the only good reason have he has more money


No joint custody

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hhis divorce attorney is now a judge there to me its who u know etc

Dear CJ,

Given the fact that the father is going to pick up the child tomorrow, the only thing that generally can be done under such circumstances, is to document this child's behavior and also possibly take the child to a child psychologist to have the child psychologically evaluated for any trauma and also for you to file a report with Texas and Nebraska Child Protective Services and the CPS will launch an investigation into whether the father and his girlfriend is involved in any inappropriate sexual behavior in front of this child or in any other way pose any type of potential or actual harm to the child and CPS will take proper action upon the conclusion of their investigation.

I wish you the best of luck and please let me know if you have any related follow up questions.
Alex J. Esq. and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you