How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name isXXXXX my question is how to have a old

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX my question is how to have a old what ever removed from my life, he has a patern of using women we were a second job together I need to make it so that he is not anywhere that I am
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 years ago.
Good evening Kelley,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation.

I'm not sure what you are asking. Your question is in family law, and yet you talk about being on the job with this person. And you want them removed from your life? As in----what? Divorced, fired or?

Please provide some additional information so I can understand what is going on.


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you call, its easier for me to explain. Home XXX-XXX-XXXX or cell XXX-XXX-XXXX

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can you call me


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is a on going situation, he is a player with nothing, we do work a job together and he is a problem per being nosy, prying etc, but yet using and abusing per money and livelyhood

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

He was an on and off partner, user for money etc, I am a widow

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 years ago.
I can not call you---I'm sorry, Kelley.

JustAnswer allows me to ONLY respond to you in this format.

If you can articulate the facts, as well as your legal question, I am certain that I can be of help. But you need to be specific, both with your facts and with your question.

At this point, all I can discern is that some guy had got you really ticked off. That doesn't help me much in terms of helping you. You are going to have to write out everything that you would tell me if I could call you---please.


Related Family Law Questions