How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with a divorce I have been seperated from my exhusband

Customer Question

I need help with a divorce I have been seperated from my exhusband since March of 2010 and we have no properties or children or debt together we both can not afford a divorce he works at McDonalds and I reiceve disability and I have tried legal aid but I only get the run around and I have tried printing the divorce papers online but its just an example form of divorce papers Im not in love with this person and he doesnt believe in God and we agree that we need this we just need the divorce asap please help.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JA. I will do my best to answer your questions. DON’T FORGET, your deposit is not used to compensate me until you rate my service.

I am not sure it this will help you or not but have you downloaded the free divorce packet?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This information did not help in any way shape or form and I would like my money back in my account I dont have any other questions and I do not want another answer thanks you and have a blessed day.