Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How do I fill out the form,or how do I write the complaint

Customer Question

How do I fill out the form,or how do I write the complaint for my ex defamation of character saying I am Bi-polor,Im on prescription drugs,I use illegal drugs,Changing factual evidence such as texts messages and saying they came at a diffrent time than they actually did,Saying she is affraid I am going to kill her and my daughter,saying I make my daughter bite my private parts,lying that I am still contacting her,Saying she is afraid I will hurt her or my daughter,saying my temper is unpredictable and scary,saying I continue to try to intimidate her,saying the detectives dont believe my statements,she also said she isnt lying to the police.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I believe that I assisted you in the past. Please allow me to do so again.

I am sorry, I am unclear. Are you claiming that you are bi-polar or she is?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
She is claiming all of those things above . The only thing true is I am on prescription meds
Thank you for your follow-up, Michael.

Are you filling out the complaint or are you filing out an answer to her complaint?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am filling out a complaint because she stated all the things on the tro

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am filling out the complaint because she has made the false allegations stated above.