Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

To Whom It May Concern, I am writing this letter in hopes

To Whom It May Concern, I...
To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing this letter in hopes you can help me get my children
back. You see, my children were wrongfully taken from me on December 20,
2011 by Children Services. I have mounds of evidence to support the case
that they were wrongfully removed.

I have been overly compliant with the courts and children services. I
have saved every key piece of information pertaining to this case and am
willing to provide copies to you. I am making a desperate plea for
your help. I was just informed of the WV Code 49-6-6. I am unsure if
this code applies to my situation so I am asking for your help.

I can not afford anymore legal and attorney fees. I am unable to
financially fight the corruption that has taken place and disrupted my
children's lives. I understand this is a huge favor I am asking you,
but please will you just look over the information I have? I assure you,
you will quickly see what has happened here.

I am a mother making a desperate plea for help. I love my children more
than life itself. All I am asking is that you just LOOK OVER THE
INFORMATION I have.

I want to thank you for your time and consideration to my plea for help.
You may reach me by calling me at (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

Sincerely,
Angela S. Fowler
12/1/2012
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Question: To Whom It May Concern,

that they were wrongfully removed.

INFORMATION I have.

Sincerely,

Response: Hello Angela: I am truly sorry to hear about your difficulties.

I have reviewed the West Virginia Code that you cited. That Section applies in your case. So, you should file a Motion for Modification of Custody asking that your children be returned to you. You need to show that circumstances which resulted in removal of your children from your home have now changed for the better.

You can obtain blank Motion forms from the Courthouse in your County at the Clerk's Office.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I THANK YOU with every living emotion of JOY I have left. From the sounds of your Professional veiw point it is a easy task. Though You and I know it is not due to the legal prespective. I am feeling bless to even know I have a twickel hope. I only stood the truth; though knowing I had lost all my financial support during the divorce case. They know I wouldn't have a chance to protect the truth..From the bottom of my heart I am so thankful for the knowledge.

You are quite Welcome!

Goodluck with your case
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law