FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

MY wife drove me out of apartment from where we were together

Customer Question

MY wife drove me out of apartment from where we were together and I just wanna divorce her with divorce form paper.I actualy don't know how could I get it.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 4 years ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good evening. What State are you located in?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Tulsa,Ok

Are there any children involved?
Hi. I just wanted to see if there were or were not children from the marriage, so I can provide you with the proper form. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No involved any children

Thank you for that additional information. Here is a link for the forms you will need to file for divorce, per your request.

http://www.tulsacountydistrictcourt.org/files/Family_Court_Instruction_Packet_NO_Minor_Children_Barcus.pdf

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Hi. I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!