How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyCBradford Your Own Question
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 643
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AttyCBradford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do file a motion to set aside restraining order in place

This answer was rated:

How do file a motion to set aside restraining order in place based on my evidence? How do I appeal a family court order

AttyCBradford :

You would need to file a request with the court to set aside the retraining order and you would do this by filing a motion with the court that issued the restraining order.

AttyCBradford :

Here is a link to a sample motion to dissolve the restraining order.

10:02 PM

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback. If you have additional questions please feel free to ask and I will respond promptly. thank you and best of luck. Please note that this information does not create an attorney-client relationship and is being offered merely for information purposes. Thank you!


How do I take the recordings and documents so the judge can hear accordingly . What I mean is how do I submit them properly to the Family Court

AttyCBradford and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you