Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
my boyfriend Jason and his ex-girlfriend conceived a baby during
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
my boyfriend Jason and his ex-girlfriend conceived a baby during a one night stand. She is married to another man and she wants Jason to have nothing to do with the baby and she and her husband want t… read more
My daughter is pregnant by a boy from a "one night stand".
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
My daughter is pregnant by a boy from a "one night stand". She is devistated, but desires to keep the child as do we as her family. She has concluded that she wants him to have absolutely no place in … read more
My daughter resides in Massachusetts and her boyfriend lives
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
My daughter resides in Massachusetts and her boyfriend lives in Florida. They are having a baby in August. They are staying here until the baby is born, then moving to Florida. If she moves to Florida… read more
I live in Durham,NC and had a one night stand with a girl here
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I live in Durham,NC and had a one night stand with a girl here as she apparently got pregnant by me. Her and her family lived here during the pregnancy as I was supporting and being involved letting h… read more
My daughter is 14. Her father has physical custody during
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
My daughter is 14. Her father has physical custody during the school year (Pocatello, id), I have visitation. I have physical custody during the summer (Meridian, Idaho) he has visitation. The visitat… read more
I do not know my daughters father. A one night stand and
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
I do not know my daughter's father. A one night stand and my now husband wants to adopt her. What do we do?… read more
I have had a one night stand with a girl in NJ. She is
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I have had a one night stand with a girl in NJ. She is pregnant and does not know whether this child is mine or the person she's with now. She wants to keep the child if it is not mine and abort it if… read more
I have a daughter who was conceived by a stranger rape on a
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., family lawyer
I have a daughter who was conceived by a stranger rape on a cruise ship. He was never caught and my daughter does not have a fathers name on her birth certificate. I am married now and my husband want… read more
My biological daughter, conceived and born in California,
Ray, Lawyer
My biological daughter, conceived and born in California, was immediately placed for adoption by her mother. I now live in Idaho, the 50 year old daughter lives in Washington. Is she entitled to inher… read more
I have a 14 year old daughter that lives with me and her mother
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I have a 14 year old daughter that lives with me and her mother and I were never married. I am trying to enroll her in high school but they say they need a divorce decree but we were never married… read more
I conceived a child on my engagement night. A couple months
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I conceived a child on my engagement night. A couple months later I got married. He left three weeks later and I filed for divorce. He's claiming that the child isn't his, even though he knows good an… read more
My daughter an her ex-husband share custody. One is 14 an
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My daughter an her ex-husband share custody. One is 14 an the other one is 12. Recently the ex is now dating an the problem is he wants to include the girlfriend in everything they do. Because theww 1… read more
I live in Oklahoma, my grand daughter lives with her mother
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
I live in Oklahoma, my grand daughter lives with her mother and a known drug addict. They live in a trailer with no hot water heater, some of the windows are broken out. The house is dirty everytime I… read more
My husband was involved in a one night stand which resulted
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My husband was involved in a one night stand which resulted in a pregnancy that he was made aware of 6 years after the one time act. The court awarded child support and we pay the support as ordered h… read more
My husband had a one night stand with a married woman who then
Ely, Counselor at Law
My husband had a one night stand with a married woman who then became pregnant. She said the child was my husband's and she did not want anything from him. She didn't want to break up our marriage. Th… read more
I live in Oklahoma. I had a one night stand with a woman, who
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
I live in Oklahoma. I had a one night stand with a woman, who is claiming she is pregnant and telling me I will owe her child support. I have told her that my choice is adoption, but she wants to keep… read more
My boyfriend had a one night stand before we got together.
Barrister, Lawyer
My boyfriend had a one night stand before we got together. She got pregnant & had a little boy, that she has been stating is his. This boy is 2 years old now. We live in a different state than the boy… read more
I live in Massachusetts and my girlfriend want to relocate to me in Massachusetts with her
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
I live in Massachusetts and my girlfriend want to relocate to me in Massachusetts with her child. She is currently in AZ. She was never married to the child's father and he does not pay court ordered … read more