How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

a Foster parent, accuse of child abuse what type of lawyer

This answer was rated:

a Foster parent, accuse of child abuse what type of lawyer should I look for?

Thank you for your question.

I am very sorry to hear that. If you are being pursued by CPS, then you should consider obtaining a family law attorney who specializes in child abuse and child custody claims. You should be able to obtain such counsel after browsing the listings at and If you are being accused criminally as well, then either retain an additional attorney who specializes in criminal law, or find an attorney who does both family and criminal matters--many general practice attorneys do both in their fields.

Good luck.

Dimitry K., Esq. and 5 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions