How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What about ACLU?

This answer was rated:

What about ACLU?

Thank you for your follow-up and thank you kindly for requesting me to assist you further.

I am sorry but this is not an ACLU matter, this is a family law matter, making it a personal issue. The other person may personally feel that your religion is wrong, but that type of belief is not a violation of your civil rights. This is not something ACLU will assist with, since it is the other parent making this argument, not the state CPS.

Good luck.

Dimitry K., Esq. and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you