Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My granddaughter had her grandmother co sign with her at the

Customer Question

My granddaughter had her grandmother co sign with her at the bank for a truck my granddaughter is paying the payments and the insurance on the truck, she even paid 2 payments a month, her aunt has power of attorney over the grandmother and she went to the bank and borrowed 12,000 on the truck which was almost paid off.What can my granddaughter? She is upset over this ,she can prove that all payments were my by her. She knew the truck would be paid off in August, can the aunt do this and if not what can she do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

Ugh, I am sorry to hear that took place. Was the amount, the $12,000, kept by the aunt, or was the amount provided to the grandmother?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

no, the aunt kept the money.