Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am looking for some assistance in a child support enforcement

matter for the state of...
I am looking for some assistance in a child support enforcement matter for the state of Arizona. I am not receiving child support. I cannot determine where the respondent works. I have enforced the order with the courts, however he never showed up for any of the court dates. The judge issued an arrest warrant, but they do not actually go out and arrest, he will only get arrested if he happends to get pulled over or a police officer runs him in the system for some reason. Is there anything else I can do? Is there any value in hiring a lawyer for assistance? I have done this all on my own up to this point. Thank you
8/20/2012
Michael J, Esq.

SoloLawyer :

Hello - Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your family law problem today.

SoloLawyer :

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. Great job on getting this far on your own! Unfortunately, you have done everything you can. If there is an active warrant out for his arrest, there is nothing else you can do that would speed up the process. Hiring a lawyer may benefit you for one reason - his connections with the police department. If he knows an officer personally and can tell him where the respondent is living/working, you may be able to have him picked up. I would conduct your interview of the lawyer with that in mind, if you decide to get one.

SoloLawyer :

If I can answer anything further, let me know. Remember, I'm here to help and your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you don't have any questions and you valued my time, I'd ask you to consider rating me positively.

Take care,

Michael

Customer:

Hi Michael

Customer:

Thank you for the information. Much appreciated

SoloLawyer :

Anything else I can help with?

Customer:

I don't suppose you would have a referral for a good Family Lawyer in Phoenix, AZ area if I decide to pursue this any further?

SoloLawyer :

I don't and we are unable to give them. :( I would suggest contacting the Phoenix bar association and asking for a referral in the area of child support enforcement.

Customer:

Ok. Thank you!

SoloLawyer :

NO problem. Hope I was helpful.

Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer