How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask max713 Your Own Question
max713, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1893
Experience:  I am responsive, respectful, and relentless.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
max713 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am stilll married can i take my kid back home to his home

This answer was rated:

I am stilll married can i take my kid back home to his home of record without consent of wife

max713 :

Hi, I'm trained and experienced in family law, and I would love to help you through your current situation.

max713 :

Unless there's a court order, or custody agreement, you both have equal right to control where your child lives.

max713 :

Hence, you are allowed to take the child - as she is also.

max713 :

Does that make sense?

Customer: Thankk uu
max713 :

You are most welcome.

max713 :

Please rate me, so I will be compensated for my work.

max713 and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions